Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Goodbye 2013. Hello 2014!

While reflecting on the past year, we are amazed at how quickly it flew by! It only feels like yesterday that we were getting ready for 2013. Our staff wanted to share some of their favorite moments and their goals and wishes for 2014.

My New Year's resolution is the same every year: to embarrass my kids every chance I get, and try to give them everything they want. - Doug Purslow, Senior Rental Consultant

My resolutions are the usual- to make it to the gym every now and then and to stop spending all my money on shoes (I will never keep either one!) - Jacinta Mullins, Executive Administrative Assistant

My resolution is to start working out in the morning so that I can spend as much time at Stamford Tent as humanly possible! Best work moment – Valentine's Day, when I received my 27” iMac. - Rick Bisesto, Vice President, Sales & Marketing

My New Year's resolution will be to continue to eat healthier and try to quit smoking. - Traci Cavaliero, Permit Expediter

My fondest memories from this year are two events from this past summer in East Hampton with a planner we've worked with many times. - Steve Lenci, Rental Consultant

My New Year’s resolution is to call my father more often. My favorite memories are of entire weekends off and playing golf. Work wise, I enjoyed working on an event with one of my long time friends in the Hamptons creating a “barn” for Keith Urban to perform in. – Jane Frost, Senior Rental Consultant 

My resolution is to work smarter, not harder, and my best memories would be having the privilege of working with and knowing the super worker we all called Danny. Rest in peace. - Tim Frost, Vice President

No comments:

Post a Comment