Friday, July 26, 2013

Meet Steve Lenci!



Enjoying the Simple Things

Steve Lenci is one of our talented Rental Consultants who works from our Long Island office.  He had worked for PJ McBride, Inc (Tent & Event Rental) for almost 18 years prior to the company being acquired by Stamford Tent in early 2011.  We were very fortunate to inherit somebody like Steve.  Not only for his vast tenting experience and incredible work ethic, but he one of the most pleasant people you will ever meet, in any walk of life.

Originally from Canarsie, Brooklyn...his family moved to Farmingdale on Long Island, NY when he was 6 years old.  He's been a Long Islander ever since.  You can often find Steve on Route 27, almost constantly going back and forth to The Hamptons.  Lastly, if you are ever looking for the best pizza place on Long Island, New York and the surrounding area...ask The Lencinator.  He's got you covered.  The man loves his pizza!  For a guy in pretty darn good shape, I would put him up against competitive eaters any day of the week.

Learn more about Steve from his Q&A:

What is the best part of your job?   
"The best part of my job is it’s variability. I get to go to an amazing job site one day. The next day I may be in the office with everyone. The day after that, I’m likely to be meeting up with the guys on the job and get to see a plan come to life. I also LOVE to talk…so if you see me in any of these places, chances are -- I’m also on the phone."

Who are your favorite sports teams?? 
"The New York Yankees, New York Rangers, and the New York Giants"

Describe your funniest work moment.
"What kind of question is this? In the Long Island office I work with Scott and Doug---there is no ONE funniest moment- every day has at least one funniest moment."

What is your favorite outdoor activity?
"Tailgating with my softball teams until I’m in trouble for coming home so late."

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why?
"35. Old enough to settle down from my twenties and young enough to still be able to climb the proverbial hill at a clip."

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
"Laser Vision…so I could measure job sites from the comfort of my car."

What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
"Spiderman."

If you could have dinner with anybody at all, living or dead…who would it be?
"There are a lot of important, well known people I could name but for me, it would be my grandparents. It was great to be with my family, enjoying the simple things like good conversations and the stories of their lives…and dinner would last all day".


No comments:

Post a Comment